Thursday, May 1, 2008

Bad Blogger, Bad Blogger






I don't even let anyone know what we are up to lately, do I?

Well, let's see.

Clydey is on a diet and has lost 12kg.
Max was sick on the weekend and literally screamed our long Anzac Day weekend away.
Sam's new favourite movie is 101 Dalmations - he pisses himself laughing through it every time.
I wish I could keep my desk clean.
I have my first wedding to photograph in just over 2 weeks time.
Max is having his ears tested in 2 weeks time.
Sam still cries every time I drop him off to daycare.
I have Max on the waiting list for day care.
Clydey wants a new bike.
We need a new car and we need it soon.
I want my apple mac.
Bec and I just went halves in a macro lens.
Max has close to 100 words up his sleeve - he's a clever little monkey.
Sam needs a haircut.
I need a haircut and colour.
I need to buy something to wear for this wedding.
I am back playing netball on Tuesday nights.

Ummmmm...how's that for now?

And to leave you with some photos:

5 comments:

Caits said...

Love the photos! Love the update!

Cassandra Doyle said...

Your so funny...
about time you were hanging around here again x

Bec said...

Yay, you updated! You made one mistake though.....Sam does NOT need a haircut.

Mhor said...

Sam needs a TRIM :p

Oh and you didn't tell me about the Macro - well I knew you where thinking of it but you didn't say you had done it!!!

Anonymous said...

Great pics Fo. OMGoodness I totally love the third one down, the one of Sam jumping in the air with the sun flare. Awesome!