Sunday, March 18, 2007

Back again




And the boys are in bed. Sam got into bed a little later than I planned....but hey, he's not complaining! Nat and Gen came around for dinner....I'm so glad we are getting to see them more often.
Spent today surfing the net trying to work out what on earth I'm going to do re my photography. There is this 2 year full time course that I have been dying to do...but of course can't with the kids. Today I find an ad in the paper saying that this course is now being offered on Friday and Saturdays - for 2 years. For a few hours I thought maybe I could do it. Maybe I could actually do it. But 2 years giving up my Saturdays is a lot to ask - a lot to ask of Clydey, and also of the boys. I would miss out on a lot of family time, and it would mean 2 years of not being able to go away anywhere. I just don't think it's something I can commit to. So for now, I'm going back to uni come July to contine my accounting degree. Just don't want to be a bloody accountant.


Just uploading some photos from today - nothing special, but just a little insight into what we got up to today. Got heaps more, but am tired, and need to hit the sack.
First one is of my very brave husband letting Sambo shave his head!! Second one is of Sambo dancing....it cracks me up. Technically, not a very good photo, but he loves to sing and dance...and make up songs too, and it's captured his joy perfectly!

Oh, and I promise to explain why my blog is called "not another stinky boy"....but that will have to wait until tomorrow!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY on getting your blog up and running and welcome to bloggerland LOL. Great piccies Fo, love the 'doodle' one LMAO. Sam's going to hate you for that one day!!! ;)