Wednesday, March 21, 2007

IT'S A GIRL!

YAY, after a very speedy labour, my dear friend, Ali, has had a gorgeous baby girl - Ava Ann Campbell. She was a smidge under 7lb...with dark hair. I'm so pleased for Ali - she has a gorgeous boy, Ryan, but I could always just see her with a little girl. I can't wait to go see her (most probably Friday when Sam is at daycare) and get some newborn photos, and a cuddle from her!

On another note, I was up at 5.30am puking today....think it was something I ate for dinner last night. Typically, the boys both slept in until after 8am!! Always the way. Have felt a little weak and tired all day, and had a throbbing headache that won't go away....but I have survived. Of course, Clydey has just walked in the door saying "boy, what a day". Oh really Clydey? Poor you!!

No comments: