Thursday, March 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Phillipa

Hope you have a great day...and I PROMISE from now on that I will be wishing you a happy birthday on the correct day!!

So, the boys and I had arranged to meet Esther and her kids at a playgroup this morning. I'm rushing around trying to get there by 9.30am and we are about to leave when Sam decides that we cannot possibly leave the house without his new digger.

Me: Ok, no worries, where is it Sambo?
Sam: Dunno
Me: Can you help me look for it then please?
Sam: No, you find it.
Me: Sam, I need your help to find it as we need to go.
Sam: No, you find it.

This went on, and on. I begged, pleaded, nagged for Sam to help me to no avail. Then I cracked. I think it's the first time that I have actually ever screamed at him. I'm expecting DOCS to come knocking on my door any day now, as the neighbours must think I'm a hideous mother. Guess I was at that moment.

So, we get over that (I should have known the digger was in his Wiggles tent), got to playgroup and the kids had a great time! I think we'll go more often - there is toys galore, they do some craft plus some singing and dancing.... great morning out. Then we ducked over to Esther's for lunch, then home. Sambo wouldn't sleep today, so I actually ventured out with them both to do the fruit and vegie shopping - only the second time on my own at the shops with both of them and it went well! Sam was great, Max slept and we ended up having an ice cream after we were done!

Off to see Ali tomorrow and have a nurse of gorgeous baby Ava. Clydey is so not happy that both Esther and Ali now have the pigeon pair and we don't. I'm not sure if he's just joking or not??? I know he adores his boys...but I also know he would love to have a little girl.

Anyway, I'm off to try and sort out some photos to get printed off. Then a shower and bed.

Night all!

No comments: