Friday, March 23, 2007

Cluck Cluck Cluck

So I went to visit Ali, Gary, Ryan and little baby Ava today. Oh my, what a doll! She's so so tiny with a head of hair to rival Sambo! She's just adorable. Poor Ali had a rough night with her last night, but Gary is staying there with her tonight so she will at least get to share the load. I think we will head back in tomorrow so Clydey and Sambo can meet her. I don't know how it's possible to get clucky over a newborn, when I already have one! Maybe it's cos my newborn is bloody enormous already!

Speaking of my newborn - I'm going to get him weighed tomorrow - I first got Sambo weighed at 10weeks +4 days....and that's how old Max will be tomorrow so I can compare them! Sambo weighed in at a hefty 7040g, and was 61cm long. Now Max was 5.9kg at 6 weeks of age...so he could very well be up there, but I really think he's either not quite as chubby as Sam was, or he's longer. I could be wrong of course....and I guess we'll see tomorrow. Will let you know.

I'm also going to go take some photos of Amos tomorrow as my gift to Matt and Esther. I hope to god I get some good ones! I plan to take over a black sheet to use as a backdrop...just haven't worked out what is going to hold the black sheet yet!

Clydey had a mole taken out yesterday, so I think I'll be taking Sam for his swimming lesson tomorrow - will should be fun - NOT! He isn't very confident in the water, and Clydey normally takes him for his lessons, so it will be a disruption to his usual routine. I guess I just have to put up with him crying "Want to go home Mummy" for the whole half hour. My darling little nancy boy!! ;)

I had my first pilates class this morning - of course, in the usual fashion Max decided that he needed a feed just as we were starting, so I missed half the warm up! Then he just lay on my mat watching me, then drifted off to sleep! Was so much better than I thought it would be, but I reckon I'll be sore tomorrow. Ah well, if it gets me back into my jeans for winter, it will be worth it!

Before I go, I keep meaning to leave this message for Cas - you will be pleased to know that I have started using some Olay moisturiser and have stopped using the nivea. Still don't look any bloody younger though!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi fona!

check out this site i found! it's called SuTree and it's crazy! you can learn anything for free!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha I keep using my estee lauder, and I dont feel any younger either, but apparantly it will stop me from aging???? We'll see!!