Sunday, March 25, 2007

Whoops.




Already missed a day. Guess it won't be my last, huh?

So, Happy 3rd Birthday to Connor for yesterday. Hope you have fun today at Lavender Trout...wish we could be there to celebrate with you - it sucks living on the other side of the world to family (well, most of the time it sucks ;) )

I took Sambo to his swimming lesson yesterday. It went ok - he's still so under confident in the water. He won't put his head under the water and freaks out at certain things. To be honest, this is probably a good thing as it means I won't have to worry about him ever jumping into the water when no one is there. He does really well though and I really enjoyed doing it. Clydey usually does, but with him having had his mole cut out, we figured I had better bare my 10 week post partum body...sorry world!!

Then we headed over to Esther's to catch up with Phil and Finn. She is doing really well which is good to see. Finn is just adorable. I then took some photos of Amos - I plan on getting a few of them printed out and put in a frame as their present. I got some really good ones which I'm pleased about - can't wait to take some of Ava too! I'll show off a few of the better ones of Amos here. With the ones with the black background, I've done some editing and made the black, well, blacker!! It looks better, but I can't be arsed uploading it!!

Today has been a bit of a nothing day - just did some editing of the photos of Amos, then cleaned the house and we did a spot of grocery shopping. Sambo is still sleeping. We have Nat and Gen and possibly Kaz coming over for dinner tonight - Clydey is cooking this spectacular rump roast thingy (recipe courtesy of Ali). Can't wait.

Ok, pretty boring post. I know Nat and Cas are having trouble posting comments on here - if anyone else is able to - please do so I know it's not something I've done in my settings!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photoes, what a happy looking babe!!
Congrats to Clyde for having the mole removed - now for the licence!M.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha yes the licence! big big congrats to Esther, he is very cute, and oh sooo little! I dont recall our little maximo staying that little for that long! And a note from me.... The sun is out (still cold) but it is most definately shining!