Monday, March 26, 2007

Nuft




Bit of a nothing day today....I didn't even bother getting Sam out of his pj's! I did manage to change his nappy though ;) I also whipped up a scrapbooking page - Max slept for 2 hours this morning (for a change!), and ABC kids entertained Sam (bad mummy, bad mummy) so I scraplifted one of Clair's pages (see link - she does some amazing stuff). Not entirely happy with my title, but I love the rest of the page. I actually used my sewing machine for the first time too - it was my xmas present from Clydey and I only managed to set it up last week. I think he thinks I was a little ungrateful...but I wasn't at all....just busy with a newborn and a toddler! The journalling reads "As in plural - KIDS!! Well, I did have 4 days after this photo was taken. The thought terrified me but as usual the reality of "kids" wasn't anywhere near as bad as I imagined!"

Have to make a card for Ali and one for Brenda too for their new babies. Might start on that tonight.

I really need to put some photos of the boys on here too. I have so darn many. If I take some nice ones tomorrow (we are going to the park for a picnic for my b'day) I will post them on here.

Well, that's about it. As I said, we did nuft today!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saw some photos of Sambo when we went to the train museum last year. HOW HE HAS GROWN! he looked like a little bubba compared to now!! when I get back he'll prob be getting ready for kindy??

fona25 said...

really? That was only 6 months ago! Yeah, I guess he'll be ready for kindy when you get back...man, that's scary!

Anonymous said...

hay its kelly happy birthday by the way.... sorry i always get the dates wrong with you and phillipa.
think the blog is a great way to keep up to date and the pic's have to be mt favotite but. luv ya