Thursday, April 12, 2007

Can't think of anything exciting to call this post

As I don't have much news! Still in Dalby with Mum and Dad. Max had an great sleep today. I had a massage at 10am and Brenda came around to help with the kids (Mum was at Pastoral Care), and she put him down in his bed at not much after 10am...and he didn't wake up until about 1.15pm!! That is a first.... He didn't sleep much this arvo though...and he's just gone down now. Sambo didn't sleep at all so he was very irritable this arvo. I had had enough of him by 7pm and he went straight to bed, with no books, and he didn't complain at all!

Went over to brenda's today to take some photos of Padraig and Claudia. Think I got some good ones, but will do all my post processing on them when I get home tomorrow. They tried to bloody well pay me for it, the fools. Padraig is just gorgeous, I haven't seen him in such a long time! He's such a little livewire. Looks just like his daddy. Claudia is as gorgeous as always...I love taking photographs of her, her eyes are amazing!

Went out to Megan's yesterday which was lovely. Tried to get some photos of the kids, but don't think I got many good ones. Will have to try again soon. It's all very strange now that I have officially started Portfolio Building as I feel it's more pressure on me to take some good photos. Really need to adjust the way I think, I guess. Just relax and chase those kids around!!

Anyway, I'm off to eat some ice cream with chocolate custard...gotta love being at Mum's!!

Back tomorrow with some photos to show off.

PS Sambo said 2 adorable things today. When we were at Brenda's, Padraig was doing his darndest to get at Max....and was grabbing his face etc, as kids do. Sambo looked at me with this terribly worried look on his face, and said "Put my baby away now"!! The second thing he said was tonight while I was having a bath, I did this big sigh, and Sam asked me what was wrong. I told him I have a very sore back, and he wanted to see where it was sore. I said that it was sore on the inside. He digested this for a while, then said, "I open your back and get the sore bit out for you, Mummy". Gosh he can be the sweetest little thing.

No comments: