Saturday, April 14, 2007

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig





Back in BrisVegas now...got home yesterday arvo. Our computer has been fixed, thank god it wasn't anything major, and they could do it in an hour. It's nice to be back online, let me tell you!


Have had crappy nights with Max and Sam - out at Mum's Sam kept falling out of bed, and Max just kept stirring. So figured I would go to bed early last night and catch up on some much needed sleep. YEAH RIGHT!! I started proofing some photos I took of Claudia and Padraig and couldn't stop! Got to bed about midnight, then Max woke me about 1am for a feed, then he was stirring at 3.30am so I gave Clydey a kick in the ribs, then he bloody well woke up at 4.30am! Sam also woke up so he ended up in our bed, and I ended up on the computer with Max in the rocker! We went back to bed around 6am....and I slept until 8.30am, but I'm still exhausted. Not sure what is going on with Max's sleeping...some days it's great, some it's terrible. I'm just stuffed...I really need to go to bed when he does I think!


We are off to Rach and Anthony's today for lunch which will be nice. They haven't seen Max yet - and he's already 3 months old!!


Have been working on a logo for my photography business, so once I've done some perfecting I will post on here to get some opinions!


Ok, off to get stuff together for lunch. Some of my favourites from Claudia and Padraig's photos.

No comments: