Sunday, April 15, 2007

For Cas

Max


Just for you, Cas. She keeps asking me where are photos of them. So here you go my dear, we miss you too!

Another nothing day today...so what's new? Clydey made us pancakes, bacon, cream and syrup for breakkie today...yummo! Watched Charlotte's Web and bawled my eyes out! Sambo didn't sleep, so we popped over to Nat's place for a cuppa then dropped her into the Valley. When we got home Laura was here - she's doing some training with CBA in the city and needed somewhere to keep her car for the week. Sambo followed her around like a little puppy!

Speaking of Sambo, he's the cheekiest little thing. Clydey took him and the dog for a walk today (which I edited some photos, will post some tomorrow). Kya found this stinky water somewhere (like she always does!) and went for a swim. When they get home, Kya tried to come inside so this is what happened:

Me: "No, Kya, outside. Kya, OUTSIDE, now".
(Kya meekly walks back outside)
Sam comes in from outside and looks at me seriously
Sam: Don't say OUTSIDE Mummy, you say Please Kya, can you go outside???

Hmmmmm...me thinks that I've been pushing the whole "talk nicely please" thing with Sam lately! At least he makes me think twice about how I speak! He won't let me moan or get angry with Clydey at all. Now I can't even yell at the dog!

Tomorrow I really need to take my photos with the Rainbow theme. Hopefully Sam will play the game with me - wish me luck! I am hoping to get him to dress up in some rainbow socks and take a photo of him in his room while he's looking in the mirror or something????

Oh, and yes, Sam is getting a hair cut next week!

No comments: