Wednesday, April 4, 2007

I don't like Wednesdays.

Ok, maybe not all Wednesdays but I certainly didn't like today. It started off ok - well except for Max waking up before 6am. I DO NOT fare well if the clock has a 5 in the beginning of it. We were heading out to Ali's for the morning. Got the boys ready and in the car by 9am which is pretty good if you ask me! Stopped for fuel....and there was a huge line up that wasn't moving, so I drove on hoping to god that I would make the next servo!! I did, but had to get across the other side of the road for it. Then I spilt fuel all down my pants. Then I went turned down a one way street but headed in the opposite direction to where I needed to go. At least Max slept the whole way. Got there and within 5 minutes Sam had thrown his first tantrum for about 6 weeks. And boy, it was a good one. Then he wined and cried the whole morning. I felt so bad for poor Ali - she has a 2 week old baby and didn't really need to hear my nightmare child all morning! Max was only awake for an hour there, then he slept and slept and slept. (typical when I'm not at home to get anything done!). So we leave there just after 1pm cos I was sick to death of hearing Sam whining. He fell asleep within 10mins, and Max was still asleep. We get home and I put Sam into bed, and give Max a quick feed and he goes BACK to sleep.

So I'm thinking, awesome, the house is looking ok, I'll just get this washing on the line and tidy up a touch and then I might be able to sit and have some "Fo" time. Right?

No.

Sam decided the half an hour sleep on the way home was enough for him. Then Max wakes up at 3pm and doesn't go back to sleep. Sam throws another tantrum. Max still awake. Sam still whining.

Boy, could I do with a drink.

Anyway, they are both now in bed and I've just devoured 2 sausages for dinner. I don't think I even got to eat lunch today.

The chaos for now is over. Let's hope tomorrow is better.

PS Sorry, no photos, didn't even get the time or the inclination to take any!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well Helge says that your day sucked cause you ignored that he even exists. It's Karma he says. Not me - it's the words of the moose/ Helge the älj here!

Mhor said...

Hope the rest of your night went better..