Monday, April 2, 2007

YAY, people read my blog!



Many thanks to the people who make comments on here, I really appreciate it that people take the time to read what we have been up to! I guess I should start making my posts more interesting for you? We don't generally do too much though, sorry guys!

Today was a normal day - we played and watched tv, and sang and danced. We went over to Nat's for morning tea/lunch - she made us pancakes with bacon and caramelised bananas, and bacon and ice cream - oh my god, how delicious! Came home and both boys slept the afternoon away. Well, Max slept on my chest so I got to lie down and read all afternoon which was lovely! The house is a pigsty, but I am relaxed!

Got this photo of Max, tell me, isn't he just the most adorable thing? Have also added a storyboard I did of Sambo dancing in the tutu. So cute.

Damn, desperate housewives has started so have to cut this short, sorry people!!

4 comments:

Nicci said...

Hey baby...can't wait to get my computer set up so that I can show the boys this blog. They will love seeing the photos of Sam and Max. Rory has been nagging me to ring you again so that he can check if maybe Sam wants to talk to him this time!!! But it always right in the middle of the school rush...or homework rush...or tea madness...you know how it goes...Will get to it soon.
Miss you all,
Nic and boys x

Anonymous said...

hey Max looks sooo different already. so fair - and so serious!I really think he is going to be the complete opposite of Sam... but who knows it's early days. Maybe he will talk to me on the phone if that is the case???

Anonymous said...

p.s. how was molly's party??

fona25 said...

Molly's was great...did you get my text about Linds being pregnant? She's about 15-16 weeks. Victoria looks bloody awesome too - 6.5mths pregnant and has the tiniest bump ever!

When you say Max is so fair, do you mean skin wise? Cos we always get comments about how olive his skin is - maybe I just don't photograph it well! Remember how serious Sambo was at this age???? But they are very different....maybe Max will have the brains ;)

PS Sam's fingernails are blue...if you look carefully in the photo of him sitting in the tutu you can see it!