Sunday, April 1, 2007

Yesterday



Was pretty quiet. Took Sambo to his swimming lesson - the last one of this block but we have him booked in for the short 5 week block before the pool closes for winter. He was really good....he still doesn't like to do a few things, but he at least has more fun these days. I think we just need to persevere with him...and he'll get used to it and more comfortable.

Didn't do too much for the rest of the day except make Molly's tutu for her birthday party today. I got Sambo to try it on for me, and he loved it! He was spinning and twirling in it for ages! Maybe I should make him one too????

Started watching a movie last night but fell asleep so went to bed. Max didn't wake for a feed until just after 4.30am so that was nice. I have been finding that I am getting up before the boys to sit and have a coffee and just be by myself for the only time all day! The minute one of them wakes up, is when the chaos starts, so I like this quiet time to myself. Don't get too much of it these days!!

Sambo is currenly sleeping, and we are trying to get Max to sleep, so I might even go and do some scrapping. I really need to get my printer working again, it's giving me the shits.

Oh, Ali and Gary were really stoked with their photos of Ava. I need to do a bit more editing on some of them, but then I'll put them onto a disc for them and decide which ones I will print out and put in a frame for them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Fo!

I am loving your photos! The ones of Ava are just stunning. OMG at Sam in the tutu - adorable and crying out to be scrapped.

You are very clever chickadee.

I know what you mean about the quiet before chaos....life is so noisy somethimes!

Anonymous said...

OMG Fo, only just found your blog, awesome photos!!! And, of course, your boys are gorgeous.

Angela said...

Gorgeous photos on here Fo.
I had a little giggle thinking of Sam spinning around in the tutu. How cute!

'Me' time is so lovely isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Where is Sambo's nail polish.
bad aunty nat!