Friday, March 30, 2007

Thank heaven for little girls




They are just so darn adorable to photograph. Really happy with my first photo session with Ava, she was the perfect model - she didn't even complain when I strung her up in some tulle all for the sake of art!! Just posting some of my shots.

So, it was our Friday catch up with the girls. Was great to see everyone, but I really wish we could sometimes do it on Thursdays cos Sambo misses out on seeing all the kids. Ali is doing really well, a few feeding problems with Ava, but she seems quite relaxed so hopefully it will all sort itself out soon for her. Max slept pretty well this morning, but not much this arvo. Unfortunately when he was ready to go to sleep, was when we had to pick Sambo up from day care, so he missed out there the poor kid. He's so different to Sam as a baby - Sam would have slept no matter what I did with him, but Max is a much lighter sleeper. Thank god he's good at night though!!

Nat and Gen came over for dinner - Nat made us pizzas which were fan-bloody-tastic! She also made some little cake thingys that Sambo and I have to ice tomorrow. I also have to make a tutu for Molly's birthday party on Sunday. Will have to get onto that tomorrow night.

Just a quick one tonight, it's late as I've spent the last few hours editing these photos of Ava. There are so many, but I won't post them all here - just a few of my favourites!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos, soon be the next Anne Geddes!! Ava is lovely too.