Thursday, March 29, 2007

Just a quick one


Didn't do too much today - Sambo was up at some ungodly hour this morning, so he slept in till 9am. He watched a bit of tv, had breakkie, and then we started getting ready to go to the supermarket. Amazing how it takes us a good hour to even look like getting close to being able to leave the house! We did a spot of grocery shopping (see, check me - all confident now I've done it a few times on my own!!). The boys were awesome - Sambo was well behaved, he listened to me, didn't nag....it was a wonderful experience! He got a treat because he was so well behaved - some little sharks and a milkshake and a wiggles magazine! I made sure that I let him know how proud of him I was that he was so well behaved. I thanked him....and he said "You're Welcome"...I love it when he says that, it's so adorable!

Esther popped over and dropped off Harper for a while so those 2 kept each other busy. Max didn't sleep all afternoon again bar about 20mins....starting to get a little sick of it to be honest cos around the time when I want to be getting dinner ready is when he's getting tired and cranky. Ah well, it's all temporary I guess.

Sambo wanted to take some photos of me today...and I was so proud - he did really well (ok I may have had to help with this one!) I've posted one of the two of us...I really like it!

Ok, I need to go make a card for Ali, we are heading out to see her and the gorgeous Ava tomorrow so I should have some more newborn shots tomorrow!!

Not sure why my photos all look pixelated on here, but I can assure you that they don't look like that in real life!

No comments: