Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Sleep Child Sleep.


Or apparently not. Max has had bugger all sleep today which isn't altogether unusual, but what was unusual was that he wasn't happy with it. Pretty cranky in fact. I persevered with his lunch time catnap to get him back to sleep....I tried for an hour, to no avail. He was asleep by 7pm tonight, so hopefully he gets a BIG sleep in tonight. Hopefully he won't be cranky tomorrow too!

Sam was great today, we played with the diggers, read some books, did some colouring, and sang some songs! Usual 2 year old stuff!

Nat and Gen popped over tonight with a b'day cake for me (my third!!), and a voucher for jeans west for $50 - -I have been bitching and moaning about needing a new pair of jeans....and wanting to be skinny enough for a new pair of jeans. So that will help me out heaps! Can't wait to lose the rest of my baby weight!

Well, I'm knackered. Off for a shower, then to watch my tv shows - all the good ones are on tonight - House and Medium. Might have to tape Medium though cos I reckon I'll fall asleep.

I used my tripod today and took this photo of Max and I. Isn't he just the cutest! I am absolutely whole heartedly in love with that boy! Well, actually I'm absolutely, whole heartedly in love with both my boys!

No comments: