Thursday, April 19, 2007

Manual - eeeeekkkk!





So I finally got the courage to switch my camera over and start shooting manually. Didn't go as horrendously as expected. Not too bad in fact. But I still have so much to learn. Am considering take a BIG break from my accounting studies, and doing this 2 yr PT TAFE course instead for now. I can always go back to Accounting later. Just not sure how I'll cope with that disappointed/disapproving voice down the phone from mum (you know it will be there, Meggie!!) when I tell her. But this is really what I want to do, and I really think I can be good at it.

How nice would it be to wake up in the morning and look forward to going to work?

Anyway, the boys are in bed, and I want to do some scrapbooking. Have decided to enter the For Keeps Excellence Awards, and have to start thinking about some wonderful pages for it. Have a few ideas running around, it's the execution that is the hard part!! Have to post off my LO today for publication, plus I need to post out the cd of photos to Nickers for her and Brenda. Also have a present to send off to Brenda Rooks....only had that here for weeks! Might have to get some photos developed to start me off on some scrapping too, although could probably just do that tomorrow while Sam's in day care.

So, here are my favourites photos of my first attempts at manual. Not TOO bad, huh?

No comments: