Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Dare I Say It?

But my perfectly sleepy boy might be back? Yet again, Max slept wonderfully today...which gave me time to clean the house (Sam was at day care), plus do a few chores, and also just RELAX!!! I had forgotten what it was like to actually have time to get stuff done. I even cleaned out my craft cupboard. Go me.

No news today, just a quick photo of my littlest man. Just take a look at him, will ya? Isn't he just the cutest? I keep teasing Clydey that we have to have more kids, cos we make them so darn adorable! He almost chokes every time I say it!!

Spoke to Wade today about setting up a logo and all the stuff I have to think about. We are going to try to catch up soon to discuss some stuff. He's the man to know when starting a business, me thinks!!

Oh, Happy Birthday Deany...hope you got our text message! Have a great day, and we'll talk soon.

No comments: