Sunday, April 22, 2007

Quick catch up







Cos I want to watch Grey's Anatomy!!

Haven't posted for a few days, but haven't done too much.

Had Harper for the day on Friday as poor Esther had mastitis (after battling d's and v's with both her and Harper for the week). Took H to a new indoor playground that's opened up near us. Was great! Then we came home, she had some lunch and slept for a few hours then woke up in time for Sam to come home!

Saturday, Clydey took Sam to his swimming lesson which was apparently a disaster. Nothing new there, our poor little sensitive soul isn't too fond to getting his head wet! I cleaned the house, did some washing etc while they were gone.

Today we lazed around, then went for a walk, then Sambo got his hair cut. Not sure what it's like yet, as it was still all straight. Make my decision tomorrow! At least it should look neater!

And that's about it. Just a few photos from the last few days and some ones I took out at Megan's while I was at mum and dad's.

ps, my rainbow photo didn't get me in...maybe next month!!

1 comment:

Mhor said...

No new blog post... But gotta say I love that photo of Harper - you make her look so cute...