Saturday, April 28, 2007

Our week in a nutshell

Haven't posted in almost a week...oops. Not a very good week anyways. This is what we have been up to:

Max was fighting a cold, nothing serious but a runny nose and a bit of a cough.

Sam also with a cold, runny nose and nasally voice.

Me fighting a cold, not really getting it, but instead ending up with a blocked duct (heading towards mastitis). Feeling like I've been run over by a truck. Only just feeling human today.

And that's about it! Hardly any photos have been taken. Will have to pull the camera out tomorrow.

Max has been sleeping like a champion though....which I'm very grateful for! Sam's day care mum, Ali, let us know that they are moving down to Sydney which is a HUGE bummer. She doesn't know if it will be mid year or end of the year, but she's aiming for mid year. I think that has pretty much made my decision about quitting uni as there is no way I'll get into another day care by July. It's just such a shame as Sam was so happy there, and I was really enjoying having some one on one time with Max.

Anyway, got friends coming tonight from NZ, so best get moving.

No comments: