Thursday, May 3, 2007

Long time no post






I'm getting quite slack at this, aren't I?

Well, the blocked duct/mastitis cleared up eventually. Would seriously have to consider swapping to formula if that was a reoccurring thing. Ouch!

The boys and I went up the coast on Sunday arvo to spend some time with Meggie and Doylie (ie mum and dad). Lovely weather....I could move there in an instant. Some day. Some day. Got some nice photos of Sambo on the beach, and a few of mum with Max.

Yesterday I met up with some online friends who share my photography passion. I'm not very good with new people, and I guess I tend to be a bit more outgoing online as I am in real life! Just suffer a little from shyness...always have. It was a great day though, Sam had a ball. Got some nice photos (there were plenty of camera around, that's for sure!!). We are planning on doing it again in 2 weeks time I think!

Back off to the coast tomorrow - house sitting Esther's folks house. Can't wait....4 days of nothing to do but sit on the beach, and just relax! Phil and Shamus are just around the corner too, so will spend some time with them. Plan on taking some photos of Phil with Finn tomorrow...hopefully will get some good ones.

Well, this house is an absolute mess, but I just don't feel like cleaning. Guess it would be nice to come home to a clean house though???? Ah....there's always Tuesday!

Hooroo for now.

No comments: