Tuesday, July 10, 2007

three already?






My baby was three yesterday....I just can't believe it! Three years ago I was cuddling this petite, gorgeous little thing with this long, long, black hair! He had cheekbones to die for, and was so tiny and skinny...very unlike the gorgeous thing he is today!!

We had a fantastic day - Clydey took the day off (he always takes our birthdays off, what a sweetie!!). Took Sam to Little Tigrrs (www.littletigrrs.com.au) with Max and Aunty Nat, and we met Harper, Ryan, Kate (and baby brothers/sisters and mums!!) there. Had a fantastic time playing. Came home and had a rest, then Clydey took him for a big walk. Loads of cake, lollies and biscuits were eaten (by me anyway!!).

I have plenty of other photos to share, but for today, it's all about my little "big" boy!!

3 years ago, 2 years ago, 1 year ago, and yesterday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it actually is = 3 yrs ago, 2 yrs ago, yesterday, 1 yr ago and yesterday...

the photo's I mean..

YAY for gorgeous photo's of a gorgeous boy

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Sam!! Shew has the time flown. The scary thing is, how old does that make us!?! Wished we could have been there to share the day. All our love Ant, Sal, Rachel and Amy xxx

Jenny Boyd said...

Wow what a gorgeous little fello you have! A big happy birthday to him!

Anonymous said...

A happy belated Birthday to SAM!!! He is a gorgeous boy!

I've tagged you Fo, sorry! Don't have to do it if you don't want to! ;)