Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Oh dear

Sometimes I wonder why I started up this damn blog when I can't even find the time to keep it updated!

So......what have we been up to? Well, Max has been sick, then Clydey, and now me. Fingers crossed Sam doesn't get it! Max is also about to cut his first tooth - WHERE HAS MY BABY GONE? He turns 6 months next week...the same day Sambo turns 3. We are just planning a small get together for some friends at an indoor playground. Not that he will want to leave home once he sees the trampoline that we are giving him!! Yes, I know...bit of an overkill for a 3rd b'day present - we were going to keep it for both boys for xmas...but we are too excited about it and want to give it to him now!! Ah well....he won't get much for xmas. (although there is this gorgeous fisher price camera I want to get him....but it's about $100!!!)

Ummmmm...workwise, I am delivering another order on Thursday. Hope they are happy with them.

Damn, Max just woke up. Will try and continue this tonight!!

PS So sorry Cas that I haven't been in touch...hope you guys are ok. I've not felt much like sitting on the computer these days - too exhausted and it's too bloody cold here!! We have a webcam on the laptop - do you guys have one yet?

2 comments:

Cassandra Doyle said...

ok i'll get on to that i promise re: skype etc.
i hope sambo doesnt get sick either.. and i hope that you get better soon!
I will phone on monday - not sure what time... most likely in the evening as sambo's going to bed - that way i can talk to everyone.
Is molly going to Sambo's party?

Anonymous said...

So did he like the tramp-lene better the second time round??