Sunday, June 24, 2007

What a week





Max has been sick all bloody week, and I am exhausted. He's not sleeping properly, and I am exhausted. He's cranky, and I am exhausted. Did I mention that I'm exhausted??

Poor Sam is suffering too, because I'm spending so much time with Max. After a headbutting incident, he ended up telling me that Max has been getting too much attention. Poor kid. I ended up taking him to the library yesterday and then we went and got a milkshake together, just him and I. Was really nice....and we didn't have any tantrums, or whining, or anything all day. Guess I should make more of an effort to do that at least once a week.

Handed over my first photo order today....they are really happy with them. Have gone all out with presentation - lime green tissue paper in white, glossy boutique style bags. White, glossy folders to hold bigger photos, or white boxes for the smaller ones. Brown ribbon, green ribbon, and nice labels for my logo have been printed out. Should have taken a photo of it I guess!

Speaking of photos....need to post some updated ones!

I'm sure there has been heaps more happen, but I'm too exhausted!!

1 comment:

Cassandra Doyle said...

yep maybe Daddy should take max for a walk sometimes and give mommy and sam time also???
ahhh.. the perils of being a working mother - so did you spend half the profit on the pretties for the photos so they look beautiful?? and do you have business cards printer?? with the logo or just the moo cards??
jess said knickers showed him your card and he thought they looked awesome!!