Saturday, June 16, 2007

Sorry.

Have been slack here. Really slack, I know. I'm not even sure why.

So, what have we been up to? I've done my 2nd photo shoot....went really well. A gorgeous family.....can't wait to show them the photos (hopefully tomorrow).

Did I mention that my first scrapbooking page was published this month? That was pretty exciting! Max is sick at the moment...poor little fella. Bad cough. Hope he gets better soon.

Clydey's b'day yesterday - we went out to Ali and Gary's for the day and Gary and Clydey played golf, then took Sam and Ryan to see Shrek 3. Sambo ran around the whole time apparently!! No frozen coke next time!!

Man, I should be editing photos, so will just do our high point and low points for now - and I promise I'll be back again soon.

High - Seeing my scrapping in print. Having my first order of $400.

Low - Max being sick. Also realising that I have less than a month before Max actually starts crawling properly....he's almost there. It's terrifying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A post - A post!!!!! whee for the good stuff - booo for the not so good stuff!!!

Cassandra Doyle said...

piddle it's wiiiiii!!! dont you know nuft??
so a $400 order of photos - yay!!!!
that's awesome... and maximo crawling - hmmmm... sad but oh so cute :D
miss you all xxxxx