Sunday, June 3, 2007

Boo Hoo.

My baby is growing up. My littlest baby that is. He has been waking up at night more often, and as much as I try to resettle him, it seems that he is really hungry. So I figured it was time to try him on some rice cereal. I figured that I would give it a go, he wouldn't go for it, and that would be it, right?

Ummmm. Wrong.

He didn't gag. He didn't spit it out. He sucked it off the spoon. Happily.

As I said, my baby isn't exactly a baby anymore. He's not quite 5 months old, but boy, it's gone so quickly. I think I've kinda half decided that another baby is getting more and more unlikely....so it makes me so sad that today might be the last day that I have a fully breastfed baby. *sigh*

Although saying that, we went over to Matt and Esther's last night for a bbq with them and Ali and Gary (and all the kids of course), and when Clydey picked up Ava for a cuddle, Ali and Esther watched him, then turned to me and said "You guys are SO having another baby!". Clydey really would love a little girl, a little princess. Me, I don't mind either way - sure a girl would be great, but I love having boys.

So, anyway. Hoping that a little farex has filled Max up and he doesn't wake up 3 times tonight!

Now workwise - was supposed to have a shoot this weekend for Sam's day care mum and her family, but due to the rainy weekend we've had, we have had to reschedule. I have another one next weekend, and 3 more in the pipeline. I can't believe how easy it's been to get work so far. I know it won't keep up being this easy and I will actually have to do some sort of advertising...but for now, it's great!

Anyway, off for now to finish watching Ugly Betty and find a recipe for Pineapple Upside Down cake!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had no idea - you didn't tell me...

Cassandra Doyle said...

so how is the eating machine these days?? is he wanting everything in site... or he's settled down a bit?

Cassandra Doyle said...

where have you gone???
are the boys still playing up???