Thursday, September 20, 2007

oh dear

a very quick post as one of my favourite shows is about to start.

This morning I was in the lounge room with Max, who was standing up holding onto the couch. He went to reach for me, and I think changed his mind....and found himself standing there by himself.

Not holding onto anything.

Standing.

Long enough for me to call to Clydey to check it out.

Ok, I think. It was a complete fluke. He's only 8.5 months old after all. He just found the right balance by chance. It won't happen again.

Ummmm. wrong. Twice more today he's done it.

So, I'm not saying that this means he'll be walking anytime soon, but holy crap. It was enough to scare the bejesus out of me.

I WANT MY BABY BACK.

Ok, off now.

PS Sam is ok, just driving me bloody mental. Not sure if it's me or him, but I could do with a break from him.

PPS Congrats to Bobby and Lindsay on the birth of Thomas James. YAY for a boy for you guys!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG Fo! Smack that baby and tell him to stop growing up LOL!
Ayla thinks she's pretty clever too...tries to let go, but ends in tears every time LOL! I'll be keeping her away from Max that's for sure...don't want her getting any ideas rofl!

Cassandra Doyle said...

holy crapamollies!!!
lol! well we did say he looked a little like Rory :D
oh god i hope he doesnt walk for a little bit yet.....
hurry up and get me some photos of Thomas :D