Tuesday, October 9, 2007

No news really

Just thought I should update! The boys have gone home - we had such a good time with them, even if it was exhausting! They just adored Max (as well they should - he IS adorable!).

We were supposed to go whale watching on Sunday which we were so looking forward to, but it was cancelled as it was too windy. What a bummer. Ah well, next year when Clydey's parents are here, we'll take them.

Max's top tooth has finally started cutting. Did I update his stats? At 8.5 months he was 8.99kg and 74.5cm long. Sam was 75cm long at 12 months so I'm guessing Max will be taller than his big brother??? The midwife was worried because Max's weight gain has really slowed down and she told me to feed him more solids - yeah right, did you take a look at him? He may be a lightweight compared to what Sam was....but he's no shrinking violet!! He's crawling you crazy woman! Of course his weight gain is going to slow down!!

Clydey rang me yesterday telling me we need to have another baby and it HAS to be a girl - apparently he was holding a 12 week old baby girl at work, and got all clucky. He doesn't want another unless it's a girl though!

Ok, nothing else for now. I'll drop back later with some photos.

1 comment:

Kim Nutley said...

LOL at the baby girl well tell him it is his fault if you go again and it is another boy !!!!!!!!

Kim