Monday, May 21, 2007

damn.






Again, ages since I've posted. I really have gotten slack at this!

Ok, our week in a nutshell.

Max has discovered how to roll from back to front (he had being doing front to back for about a month now), and he is constantly flipping himself over once he is put down.

Mother's Day was wonderful - I got a lovely voucher for a massage, and we went to Toowong cemetry for a photo shoot...which was actually a disaster cos sambo just threw a tantrum. Need to go back again.

Ryan turned 3....and I finally got to catch up with the girls...it's been over a month, I think!

Meggie was here for a night before flying down to Adelaide for a week. Back tomorrow.

Picked up my PlanSmart kit for starting my own business.

Hit the "Cancel Enrolment" button for my uni degree. Still absolutely terrified about that, but I can go back to it if I decide to.

Clydey has decided he should go on a diet.

Nat and Sam made me a cake for Mother's Day...a lovely green carrot cake!!

I got me a version of Photoshop CS3. YIPPEE!

I got my Moo cards to use as business cards. They are awesome, and I love them. Best of all, they only cost me $25US which includes postage and they were here in a week!

Ummmmm...I can't think of anything else! We are all well. The boys are great....they keep me laughing, and busy.

So, the HIGH of my week - I can fit back into my jeans.

the LOW of my week - how scared I am about quitting uni and starting up my own business, even though I know it's the right thing for me right now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Far out Fo, how stunning do your children wanna be!!!

You rock girl!

Cassandra Doyle said...

hmmmm.... I thought I'd did comment most of the time??? alright - i'll make a bigger effort! oh and dee molina - her boys are the cutest ever ever (well I could be a biased aunt who misses them???) but I think so anyway!

Anonymous said...

ok phew I think this is working again..


and When did Sammo start wearing blue contacts :p

Mhor said...

Is this a different account?

Cassandra Doyle said...

hey slacko - where's a new blog! you cant say you havent done anything - you had your first paid photo shoot!!